App Store Ratings
|iOS:|| (0.00) with 0 votes.|
Recent Dark Pattern Reviews
No dark patterns have been reported for this game. Does it have one? Please help us by reporting it.
Report a Dark Pattern
A relaxing game of motion, pause, and flow.
Immerse into a colourfully ambient space, effortlessly glide through each world, and find your moment of Zen.
• 320 handcrafted levels
• Unique meditative gameplay
• Around two hours of play time
• Full controller support
• Well over 1 hour of original music
• Breathing session
• Visual narrative
• ‘Instagrammable’ content to share
• Designed specifically to manifest relaxation and well being
• iCloud sync across all your devices.
• No subscription - No in-app purchases - No adverts - No spying
Inspired by the Zen calligraphy practice of Ensô, where every day you paint an uninhibited ink circle on a blank sheet of paper.
Expressing a physical moment of reflection, focus, and freedom of flow.
Kanso is carefully balanced to invoke the flow of this calligraphic practice as a unique gameplay experience. As you move around the circular forms, avoiding the Koi like Daemons, you will also find this flow, this moment of Zen.
What the critics say:
• “a lot of fun and damn, it is so relaxing” (www.gamingcouchpotato.co.uk)
• “I guarantee it's relaxing” (www.combocaster.pt)
• “joy to play” “a real surprise and a little treasure” “Perfect for a moment of relaxation” (Steam customer reviews)