This game has 14 reported Temporal Dark Patterns. There are 13 votes indicating the absence of a dark pattern.
This game has 20 reported Monetary Dark Patterns. There are 21 votes indicating the absence of a dark pattern.
This game has 9 reported Social Dark Patterns. There are 17 votes indicating the absence of a dark pattern.
This game has 13 reported Psychological Dark Patterns. There are 13 votes indicating the absence of a dark pattern.
|(0.00) with 0 votes.
Banners, events, and weekly/daily rewards.
There are small login bonuses for repeated daily logins up to 7 days in a row. The chain resets every 7 days (making 7 day loops) and doesn't complete upon interruption or breaking of the chain.
There are small banners that unlock based on the events you participate in and the kind of cards you have. There are also achievements that reward gems or resources for pretty much everything.
Youre able to pick a card that friends can use to help them in battles. There are certain battles in which a card that is not yours is required to be able to do, but if you dont have friends, you can pick from random player's cards, or the game's guest cards.
Lessons, while not DIRECTLY forced onto the player, are a key component of being successful in battles and levelling up cards. You are able to simply not do lessons, but at a certain point your cards will be too underpowered to complete the main story battles without them, leaving you stuck. Lessons are essentially repeated small cutscenes that reward varying small amounts of card xp and resources to upgrade cards. It's possible to both speed up and auto loop them.
the whole concept of the banners and pulls. There's not a guarantee you'll get the card you want until a substantial amount of gems (free or paid) are sunk into that specific banner. (You will get the featured card 100% after 100 pulls)
There is no in game cost to playing the main story or the optional twistunes (rhythm game bits). However, lessons require lp (stamina, basically), and the lp bar fully recharges in two hours. There's a wait time to really grind out card upgrades, essentially, but nothing regarding actually playing the game.
Paid gems are different from free gems and are available for certain purchases only. You can get everything in-game with free gems, but paid have specific pull options. they do not affect pull rates.
The game revolves around events and banners that pop up periodically and seasonally, and generally last around 2 or 3 weeks each. Many of them have been rerun (theyve returned), but the following year at the same time, kind of thing. Banners = Featured cards with a specific chance of getting them on your pulls. Different cards are featured in different banners, and sometimes the percent chance of getting them is also raised (ie, 60% chance of getting an SR even card vs the normal 40%)
It can be viewed that an account with more SSRs, or specific event SSRs are valued more then accounts without them.