App Store Ratings
|Google Play:|| (4.80) with 2,009 votes.|
Recent Dark Pattern Reviews
No dark patterns have been reported for this game. Does it have one? Please help us by reporting it.
Report a Dark Pattern
Nonograms are logic puzzles with simple rules and challenging solutions, keep you playing them!
Fill the cells according to numbers at the side of the grid to discover a hidden picture. Its also known as Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie and Japanese crosswords.
TONS OF PUZZLES
- more than 1900 different nonograms: animals, plants, people, tools, buildings, foods, sports, transports, music, professions, cars and more!
- ranging from small 10x10 and normal 20x20 to large 90x90!
GREAT TIME KILLER
- will keep you entertained in waiting rooms!
- but its with images and way more fun!
A MENTAL WORKOUT
- exercise your brain!
- it's intuitive and beautiful
- unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with this puzzles!
NO TIME LIMIT
- its so relaxing!
NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
- you can play picross offline!
Nonogams, also known as pic-a-pix, paint by numbers puzzles, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, pikurosu or ristikot, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.